Ascari Race Resort
Where the most challenging corners meet!
The Ascari Race Resort days are probably the most brilliant days on the Test & Track Day Calendar. None of the European tracks we visit, offers such a corner variety. Here is where the most challenging and legendary corners of all circuits meet and are combined into one ultra challenging circuit, the Ascari Race Resort Track. But it’s not only the circuit, also the weather already feels good in early spring. By the time we’ll arrive, Malaga will be waiting for us, while glowing in the sun and at a stone’s throw from the Mediterranean.
Book your stay at the Ascari Race Resort today!
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit and race such brilliant circuit. Exclusivity is the key here – everything has been designed to accomodate the car & speed enthusiast, who wants to indulge his passion in privacy. Your price is all-inclusive, so no extras coming at you. Last year’s Ascari Race Resort event was completely sold out, so don’t delay your decision too much.
>> Scroll to the bottom and register your interest today …
Ascari Race Resort | Facts
A unique experience to race on the longest track in Spain, and “one of the most spectacular in the world”. Designed to indulge the needs of motorsport aficionados, it offers the perfect combination of adrenaline and relaxation. The Ascari Race Resort will exceed your expectations with its Club, Events and real F1 cars standby.
Designed to host events of any kind and magnitude, the Ascari Race Resort has no publicity whatsoever on the premises, making it the perfect spot to personalize your event: Product Presentations, Car Launches, Business bonuses, Exhibitions, Congresses, Tracks rental, Business and/or leisure time, Driving Programs for Groups, etc.
– Circuit length is 5,425km / 3.653mls.
How to get there
Ascari Race Resort is located near to Ronda, in Andalucia, Spain. The nearest airports are Málaga Airport (estimated drive time around 1h 9 mins) and Jerez de la Frontera Airport (1h 34 mins). Gibraltar is another option, around 1h 45 mins’ drive away.
By road from Málaga Airport, the circuit can be reached by heading west and then northwest on A-357, before turning off after around 90kms onto A-367, signposted for Ronda. The circuit entrance comes a few kilometres after the village of Cuevas del Becerro, though there is little indication of it from the road.
– Put this address in your car navigation: Carretera Ronda-Campillos, Km 30,5, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain.
– Coordinates latitude : 36.50280, longitude : -5.00388.
Ascari Race Resort days | Invitation list
– Both road going and race cars.
– Pre-war, classic cars, youngtimers and modern cars.
– The Ascari race Resort has an extensive choice of rental cars available.
– Cars and driver equipment must comply with the min. safety standards.
– NO noise restrictions at this circuit.
The number of cars we accept, is always limited to the number of cars which are allowed to drive. You therefore will never end up on any reserve list. Once your entry has been confirmed, you are guaranteed to drive.
Drivers | Important notes
– Find the Administration upon arrival in pit box #1.
– Registration includes extra drivers/passengers.
– Pit boxes can be rented on location only and directly from the circuit at about 1.000€/box [4 cars].
– Both overtaking [left & right] and outbraking are allowed.
– This event presents an excellent opportunity for both (professional) racing drivers ánd track day enthusiasts.
– No race licence requirement.
– Helmets obligatory for drivers ánd passengers.
– For safety reasons it is advised to wear long sleeves and pants [jeans].
– Driver briefings either verbally or in writing.
At your service !
Upon request, the Ascari Race Resort can cater for the following services :
– Transportation of your car to Spain and back, including technical support at the track.
– Hotel package in an excellent 5-Star Resort in Marbella based on half board, drinks and mini-bar, including the use of the guarded parking lot of the hotel.
– Reception with coffee, fruit and pastries and a luxurious buffet lunch in the afternoon break at the Ascari Race Resort.
The Ascari Race Resort ‘s restaurant and catering service offer their services at the highest culinary level, to cover the widest possible variety of requirements without the need to hire third parties. Transport, accommodation and any other services that you may need will be arranged by us, completely free of charge, so you do not have to worry about anything.
Time schedules are provisional until officially confirmed by the officials of this event.
Ascari Race Resort | Provisional timeschedule
Day sessions :
09:00H – Arrival at the Ascari Race Resort.
09:00H – Administration in pit box #1.
09:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal.
10:00H – Open Pit Lane til 13:00H.
13:00H – Lunch til 14:30H | strict engine silence.
14:30H – Open Pit Lane until 18:00H.
18:00H – Track closed.
19:00H – Paddocks closed.
Book your stay at the Ascari Race Resort today!
The Ascari Race Resort days were fully booked last year and are still getting increasingly popular! Make absolutely sure that you’re part of this year’s visit and pay your registration today !
Should the weather prevent us from driving on your scheduled Ascari Race Resort stay, you will receive a voucher, which can be used for any next event and at your own convenience.
Registering is easy !
Register by using the registration form at the bottom of this page. Now that you and your car are registered and all is paid for, you will have priority over any following registration.
Beneficiary name: S.E.T.T.
Address: Meer en Duin 1 – 2163HA LISSE – Netherlands
IBAN: NL97 RABO 03069 43557
Reference: ascari race resort + date + your name
Banks charge you substantial fees on money transfers, so we always advise our British friends to use TransferWise < click.
Don’t hesitate to use the form below to mail me any question you might have about the Ascari Race Resort days.