NORDSCHLEIFE test track DAY
The Nordschleife test track Day is a perfect opportunity, even for professionals, to familiarize yourself with such legendary circuit. Sebastien Loeb, a nine-time World Rally Champion, was ecstatic about the Nordschleife. Right after his first reconnaissence laps, he commented: “This is the most challenging circuit I have ever driven on”. Easy to understand, that the Nordschleife is a must for any motor racing enthusiast.
On many occasions before did we receive a big compliment from the Clerk of the Course, that contrary to many other track day groups, our test and track day group proved to be a very disciplined and safe group to be with !
Book your NORDSCHLEIFE test track DAY today!
Don’t miss the opportunity to put such legendary and challenging circuit on your CV. Many tarmac parts of the circuit, have been reconditioned recently, which is another safety upgrade for the circuit. Such is the pull of the circuit of circuits, that we always sell out. Don’t be left out and make absolutely sure that you’re part of the next NORDSCHLEIFE test track DAY by registering today !
>> Find four Nordschleife Dates at the bottom of this page.
Best register your interest a.s.a.p.
About the circuit
The original Nurburgring circuit from 1927, originally consisted of the Nordschleife (22,8 km) and Südschleife (7,7 km), together 173 corners. In 1984 the Südschleife was replaced by the less challenging and modern GP Strecke. Although safety levels on the Nordschleife have increased tremendously through the years, the Northern Loop still captures the imagination much more than any modern circuit can. The circuit still resembles the original very much, which is greatly appreciated by the hard-core Nordschleife Aficionado.
– Circuit length is 20.830km / 12.944mls.
– Track map of the Nordschleife < click.
– Prepare your self at home and already have a look at the Nordschleife Racing Line < click.
– Paddock map of the Nurburgring – Nordschleife Circuit < click.
Nordschleife | How to get there
– Book from the widest choice of cheap ferries at www.ferrysavers.com .
– Put this address in your car navigation: Nürburgring Boulevard 1, 53520 Nürburg, Germany.
– Coordinates latitude : 50.195372, longitude : 6.562534.
– Find the Administration upon arrival near the entry of the “Touristenfahrten” Parking lot.
– All drivers are certified members. Annual membership fee 40€ and only payable on location.
– Unlimited drivers/passengers per car possible @ 10€ per person, payable on location.
– Pit boxes are not available on this location.
– Driver briefings either verbally or in writing.
– Both overtaking [left & right] and outbraking are allowed.
– This event presents an excellent test opportunity for (professional) racing drivers.
– Track day enthusiasts are equally welcome, as this is a safe group to be with.
– No race licence requirement.
– Helmets obligatory for drivers ánd passengers.
– For safety reasons it is advised to wear long sleeves and pants [jeans].
The number of cars we accept, is always limited to the number of cars which are allowed to drive. You therefore will never end up on any reserve list. Once your entry has been confirmed, you are guaranteed to drive.
About the cars
– Both road going and race cars.
– Pre-war, classic cars, youngtimers and modern cars.
– Single seaters subject to driver’s experience.
– No monospace/family/3wheeler cars permitted.
– Cars must comply with the min. safety standards below.
– Cars must have at least one towing eye, on the front of the car.
– Tape your headlights.
– Although not obligatory, we recommend you have a fire extinguisher in your car.
– All tyres eligible.
– Note that slick tyres are permitted only if cars are fitted with a suitable roll-over protection.
– No roll cage necessary, except for slicks shod cars.
– Noise restricted to 132dB dynamic !
– Petrol station available in the paddock. Credit/pin cards only.
Time schedules are provisional until officially confirmed by the officials of this event.
Day sessions :
07:00H – Administration near the entry of the “Touristenfahrten” Parking lot.
07:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal.
08:00H – Open Pit Lane til 12:00 – morning session.
11:00H – Administrative check til 12:00H.
11:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal.
12:00H – Open Pit Lane til 16:30H – afternoon session.
16:30H – Track closed.
18:00H – Paddocks closed.
Book your NORDSCHLEIFE test track DAY now!
The most challenging of them all, reason that the NORDSCHLEIFE test track DAY is getting increasingly popular. Make absolutely sure that you’re part of the next NORDSCHLEIFE test track DAY and pay your registration today !
Should the weather prevent us from driving on your scheduled NORDSCHLEIFE test track DAY, you will receive a voucher, which can be used for any next event and at your own convenience.
Registering is easy …
Register by using the registration form at the bottom of this page. Now that the you and your car are registered and paid for, you will have priority over any following registration or people, that just show up on the day.
Beneficiary name: S.E.T.T.
Address: Meer en Duin 1 – 2163HA LISSE – Netherlands
IBAN: NL97 RABO 03069 43557
Reference: nordschleife tst track day + date + your name
Banks charge you substantial fees on money transfers, so we always advise our British friends to use TransferWise.
Don’t hesitate to use the form below to mail me any question you might have.