Spa Open Pitlane 2017
Book YOUR Spa event Today !
Our Spa Open Pitlane events at Spa – Francorchamps are widely acknowledged to be “Safe Groups To Be With”. The groups are always made up of Expert Drivers and Novices taking an interesting mix of both Historic cars and modern machinery to the track.
Spa Open Pitlane offers you a lot of advantages;
- You will not be needing a race licence, on this occasion.
- You will receive your FREE Track Day Tips Guide upon arrival of your booking.
- Outbraking, as well as overtaking [left and right], are allowed.
- Take advantage of your free pit box area.
- Great opportunity in preparation for the Spa Classic, Spa Euro Race, Spa Summer Classic, Spa 3 Hours, 25H VW Fun Cup, Youngtimer Festival, Porsche Sport Cup, Spa 6 Hours, Racing Festival and 24H2CV.
Don’t miss such brilliant opportunity to enjoy and perform on such world-class Grand Prix track. The Spa Open Pitlane dates are always a favorite, and last year’s events were all completely sold out in advance, so don’t be left out and book today!
Spa Open Pitlane
The Spa Open Pitlane event is a very inviting, accessible and social event. No matter who your audience would be. Whether your spouse and family, or your business relations, they will without exception be positively impressed by their new environment. Take them for a spin, or yet better, book a competitive BMW 325i or BMW M3, for that matter and let them discover the mystique of Spa – Francorchamps for themselves. For prices and availability, please use the contact page of this website.
The fast straights, the twisty infield and the Raidillon Complex, starting with Eau Rouge at the bottom, really makes Spa a truly unique challenge and opportunity. Easy to understand that the Spa Open Pitlane event is a very popular event to many drivers. In 2007, the Grand Prix circuit has been shortened to a total length of 7.004km [4.352mls]. Prepare yourself at home and already have a look at the Spa Racing Line.
>> Click the YouTube below and have a look what the Spa Open Pitlane event is all about;
The driver is key, so already prepare yourself at home. Click the above video and familiarize yourself with the Spa-Francorchamps track.
Spa Open Pitlane | How to get there
The circuit is very accessible whether you are coming from the UK or mainland Europe.
– Travel map with distances to the Spa Francorchamps circuit.
– Track map of the Spa Francorchamps Circuit.
– Book from the widest choice of cheap ferries at www.ferrysavers.com.
– Put this address in your car navigation: Route du Circuit 55, 4970 Stavelot, Belgium
– Coordinates are latitude: 50.441412 and longitude: 5.967497 .
Visit the administration immediately upon arrival. You will find the administration in pit box #42.
Drivers pay one all-in fee, which includes ;
Private pit box area at your disposal, and at no extra cost.
Get the most out of your track day by splitting the costs between different drivers.
There is no limit on the number of passengers, take your friends and show them around.
Drivers are members at an annual membershipfee of 40€, which includes catering, every time you show, at Zandvoort. Payment upon arrival and on location only.
Driver briefings are either verbally or in writing.
Both overtaking [left & right] and outbraking are allowed.
For safety reasons it is advised to wear long sleeves and pants [jeans].
Helmets are obligatory for drivers ánd passengers.
An excellent opportunity for both (professional) racing drivers ánd track day enthusiasts.
A very disciplined and safe group to be with.
You will not be needing a race licence for this track day opportunity.
The number of cars we accept, is always limited to the number of cars which are allowed to drive. You therefore will never end up on any reserve list. Once your entry has been confirmed, you are guaranteed to drive.
Although I cannot give you any Sunny-Weather-Guarantee at this time of year, I can give you a Money-Back-Guarantee should the weather prevent us from driving on the Spa Open Pitlane day.
About the cars
Both road going and race cars.
Pre-war, classic cars, youngtimers and modern cars.
For your personal safety, single seaters are not permitted.
No monospace/family/3wheeler cars permitted.
– Best to have two towing eyes [f+r], but one would be obligatory.
– Cover your headlights, so take some tape to the circuit.
– We recommend you have a fire extinguisher in your car.
– All tyres eligible.
– No roll cage necessary.
– Note that slick tyres are permitted only if cars are fitted with a suitable roll-over protection.
– Noise restricted to 107dB static or 103dB dynamic.
– Total petrol station available in the bottom paddock. Credit cards accepted only.
This Spa test track Day time schedule is provisional until officially confirmed by the officials of this event.
Spa Open Pitlane | Provisional timetable
07:30H – Access to circuit either through “Tunnel de Ster” or ” Tunnel de Blanchimont”.
07:30H – Administration in pit box #42.
09:00H – Track open.
12:00H – Track closed.
12:00H – Lunch in the Brasserie til 13:00H [ top floor F1 Pit Building ].
13:00H – Track open.
18:00H – Track closed *)
19:00H – Paddock closed.
*) The November date closes 16:30H, because of early dawn.
Any questions left?
Don’t hesitate to visit the “Contact” page of this website and mail me any question you might have.