ZANDVOORT test track DAY
On many ZANDVOORT test track DAY occasions before, this group has received a big compliment from the Clerk of the Course, that contrary to many other track day groups, this group proved to be a very disciplined and a safe group to be with !
Find your dates and prices on the ‘Registration Form’ at the bottom
Expert Drivers and Novices invited * NO race licence requirement
Labelled “Safe Group to be with” by the clerk of the course
Book your ZANDVOORT test track DAY now!
Don’t miss such brilliant start of the season. Your price is all-inclusive, so in this case you do not pay any membership- or registration-fees. Last year’s Spa Open Pitlane was completely sold out, so don’t delay your decision too much.
>> Scroll to the bottom and best register your interest already …
Circuit | Facts
Circuit Zandvoort is only 75m. away from the sea front. Located in the dunes area, north of the little beach town Zandvoort, the circuit is rather undulating and features many elevation changes. The corners are of many different cambers and angles. Particularly the notorious ‘Scheivlak’ corner, which goes up and down and to the right, all at the same time. The ‘Tarzan’ hairpin at the end of the straight still is one of the most famous corners in motor racing today.
– Circuit length is 4.307km / 2.676mls
– The Circuit Zandvoort Racing Line [tuïtion video] < click
– Track map Circuit Zandvoort < click
How to get there
– Map – Travel distances to Zandvoort < click.
– Book from the widest choice of cheap ferries at www.ferrysavers.com < copy/paste into your browser.
– Put this addres in your car navigation: Burgemeester van Alphenstraat 108, NL-2041KP Zandvoort.
– Coordinates latitude : 52.392467, longitude : 4.553888.
– Plenty of comfortable country hotels and B&B available.
– Both road going and race cars.
– Pre-war, classic cars, youngtimers and modern cars.
– Single seaters subject to driver’s experience.
– No monospace/family/3wheeler cars permitted.
Drivers | important notes
– Find the Administration upon arrival in VIP Room #17.
– All drivers – and that includes guest drivers – are certified members. Annual membership fee 40€ and only payable on location.
– Your membership fee includes free lunch and drinks during the day and any next time you will drive with us at Zandvoort.
– Unlimited passengers per car possible @ 25€ per person, which includes free lunch and drinks during the day and only payable on location.
– This opportunity includes the use of your own covered pit box area.
– Private pit boxes can be rented on location only and directly from the circuit at about 100€/box [6-8 cars].
– Both overtaking [left & right] and outbraking are allowed.
– This event presents an excellent opportunity for both (professional) racing drivers ánd track day enthusiasts.
– No race licence requirement.
– Helmets obligatory for drivers ánd passengers.
– For safety reasons it is advised to wear long sleeves and pants [jeans].
– Driver briefings either verbally or in writing.
Cars | important notes
– Cars must comply with the min. safety standards below.
– Cars must have at least one towing eye, on the front of the car.
– Tape your headlights.
– Although not obligatory, we recommend you have a fire extinguisher in your car.
– All tyres eligible.
– Note that slick tyres are permitted only if cars are fitted with a suitable roll-over protection.
– No roll cage necessary, except for slicks shod cars.
– Noise restricted to 92dB, dynamic check.
– Petrol station available just outside the main gate.
The number of cars we accept, is always limited to the number of cars which are allowed to drive. You therefore will never end up on any reserve list. Once your registration has been paid for in advance, you are guaranteed to drive.
Time schedules are provisional until officially confirmed by the officials of this event.
ZANDVOORT test track DAY
Day sessions :
08:00H – Administration in VIP Room #17
08:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal
09:00H – Open Pit Lane until 12:00H
11:00H – Administration in VIP Room #17
11:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal
12:00H – Open Pit Lane until 17:00H
Evening sessions :
16:00H – Administration in VIP Room #17
16:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal
17:00H – Open Pit Lane until 19:00H
18:00H – Administration in VIP Room #17
18:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal
19:00H – Open Pit Lane until 21:30H
Book your ZANDVOORT test track DAY today!
The ZANDVOORT test track DAY, is getting increasingly popular. Make absolutely sure that you’re part of the next ZANDVOORT test track DAY and pay your registration up front !
Should the weather prevent us from driving on your scheduled ZANDVOORT test track DAY, you will receive a voucher, which can be used for any next event and at your own convenience.
Registering is easy !
Register by using the registration form at the bottom of this page. Now that the car is registered and paid for, you will have priority over any following registration or people, that just show up on the day.
Beneficiary name: S.E.T.T.
Address: Meer en Duin 1 – 2163HA LISSE – Netherlands
IBAN: NL97 RABO 03069 43557
Reference: zandvoort + date + your name
Note : Banks charge you substantial fees on money transfers, so we always advise our British friends to use TransferWise < click.