ZANDVOORT test track DAY
ZANDVOORT test track DAY groups throughout the year are considered to be Safe Groups To Be With. Not only because driving behavior is constantly monitored from the tower, but also because the group is a good mix of Expert Drivers and real Trackday Enthusiasts. On track you’ll find an interesting mix of both historic and modern cars.
The ZANDVOORT test track DAY offers you a lot of advantages, which makes it easy to understand why this track day event is so popular amongst drivers. Firstly, you will not be needing a race licence. Secondly, take advantage of your cheap pit box area. Thirdly, this offer includes free lunch and drinks during the day. Fourthly, outbraking and overtaking [left & right] are allowed and fifthly, the combination of a track and beach resort, make this event unique in Europe.
>> If you’re considering to join in, than don’t forget to view the YouTube below. It will give you a good idea about the challenging characteristics of this dunes-circuit;
Book your ZANDVOORT test track DAY today!
Don’t miss the opportunity to put such legendary and challenging circuit on your CV. Take your spouse or a friend and hop into town or visit one of the countless sea side restaurants to finish the day off. Zandvoort, the beach resort and the relaxed ambiance of this event is what makes the ZANDVOORT test track DAY a truly unique opportunity. You’ll find some twenty different dates to join in below.
>> Find 20 Zandvoort Dates at the bottom of this page.
Best register your interest a.s.a.p.
Circuit of Zandvoort
Circuit Zandvoort is only 75m. away from the sea front. Located in the dunes area, north of the little beach town Zandvoort, the circuit is rather undulating and features many elevation changes. The corners are of many different cambers and angles. Particularly the notorious ‘Scheivlak’ corner, which goes up and down and to the right, all at the same time. The ‘Tarzan’ hairpin at the end of the straight still is one of the most famous corners in motor racing today.
Total circuit length is 4.307km / 2.676mls and find your track map of the Circuit of Zandvoort.
Zandvoort | How to get there
– Map Travel distances to Zandvoort .
– Book from the widest choice of cheap ferries at www.ferrysavers.com .
– Put this addres in your car navigation: Burgemeester van Alphenstraat 108, 2041KP Zandvoort, the Netherlands.
– Coordinates latitude : 52.392467, longitude : 4.553888.
– Plenty of comfortable country hotels and B&B available.
– Find the Administration upon arrival in VIP Room #17.
– All drivers – and that includes guest drivers – are certified members. Annual membership fee 40€ and only payable on location.
– Your membership fee includes free lunch and drinks during the day and any next time you will drive with us at Zandvoort.
– Unlimited passengers per car possible @ 25€ per person, which includes free lunch and drinks during the day and only payable on location.
– This opportunity includes the use of your own covered pit box area.
– Private pit boxes can be rented on location only and directly from the circuit at about 100€/box [6-8 cars].
– Both overtaking [left & right] and outbraking are allowed.
– This event presents an excellent opportunity for both (professional) racing drivers ánd track day enthusiasts.
– No race licence requirement.
– Helmets obligatory for drivers ánd passengers.
– For safety reasons it is advised to wear long sleeves and pants [jeans].
– Driver briefings either verbally or in writing.
About the cars
– Both road going and race cars.
– Pre-war, classic cars, youngtimers and modern cars.
– Single seaters subject to driver’s experience.
– No monospace/family/3wheeler cars permitted.
– Cars must comply with the min. safety standards below.
– Cars must have at least one towing eye, on the front of the car.
– Tape your headlights.
– Although not obligatory, we recommend you have a fire extinguisher in your car.
– All tyres eligible.
– Note that slick tyres are permitted only if cars are fitted with a suitable roll-over protection.
– No roll cage necessary, except for slicks shod cars.
– Noise restricted to 92dB, dynamic check.
– Petrol station available just outside the main gate.
The number of cars we accept, is always limited to the number of cars which are allowed to drive. You therefore will never end up on any reserve list. Once your registration has been paid for in advance, you are guaranteed to drive.
Time schedules are provisional until officially confirmed by the officials of this event.
Day sessions :
08:00H – Administration in VIP Room #17.
08:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal.
09:00H – Open Pit Lane until 12:00H.
11:00H – Administration in VIP Room #17.
11:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal.
12:00H – Open Pit Lane until 17:00H.
Evening sessions :
16:00H – Administration in VIP Room #17.
16:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal.
17:00H – Open Pit Lane until 19:00H.
18:00H – Administration in VIP Room #17.
18:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal.
19:00H – Open Pit Lane until 21:30H.
Book your ZANDVOORT test track DAY today!
The ZANDVOORT test track DAY, is getting increasingly popular. Make absolutely sure that you’re part of the next ZANDVOORT test track DAY by registering today !
Should the weather prevent us from driving on your scheduled ZANDVOORT test track DAY, you will receive a voucher, which can be used for any next event and at your own convenience.
Safe Group to be with
The Clerk of the Course complimented the group on many occasions, stating that our ZANDVOORT test track DAY group proved to be a very disciplined and safe group to be with.
Registering is easy …
Register by using the registration form at the bottom of this page. Now that the car is registered and paid for, you will have priority over any following registration or people, that just show up on the day.
Beneficiary name: S.E.T.T.
Address: Meer en Duin 1 – 2163HA LISSE – Netherlands.
IBAN: NL97 RABO 03069 43557.
Reference: zandvoort + date + your name.
Note : Banks charge you substantial fees on money transfers, so we always advise our British friends to use TransferWise.