ZOLDER test track DAY
The ZOLDER test Track DAY will return to the former Grand Prix circuit on nine separate occasions, this year. The Circuit of Zolder, is the only race track on Flemish soil and finds its roots in the late 1950’s. Through the years, the entire range of motor sports found its way to this circuit, with the absolute highlights being the Belgian F1 Grand Prix’s, on 10 occasions, until 1984.
The ZOLDER test track DAY offers both Expert Drivers ánd Novices a perfect opportunity to enjoy such legendary and challenging circuit. This event has NO race licence requirement. Your group is a safe and disciplined group to be with.
Book your ZOLDER test track DAY today!
Many parts of the circuit, definitely the chicanes, are revised, which makes the ZOLDER test track DAY increasingly popular. Don’t be left out and make absolutely sure that you’re part of the next ZOLDER test track DAY by registering today !
>> Scroll to the bottom and register your interest today.
Circuit of Zolder
The Circuit of Zolder has been a permanent road course from the start, in 1963. On the FIA Circuit Grading List it shows that the circuit has a Grade 2 status, which is the 2nd highest safety status available [only F1 has Grade 1].
– Circuit length is 4.010km / 2.492mls.
– Prepare your self at home and already have a look at the Zolder Racing Line < click.
– Track map of the Zolder Circuit < click.
– Paddock map of the Zolder Circuit < click.
Zolder | How to get there
Brussels, Charleroi (Brussels South), Liège, Eindhoven (NL), Maastricht (NL).
Coming from Brussels: follow the highway E40 Brussels Luik (Liège), follow direction Leuven E314 (A2). Keep following highway E314 direction Hasselt – Genk and leave the highway at exit 27 in Zolder.
Coming from Liège: direction Antwerp (Antwerpen) – E313. Leave the highway at exit 26bis (Circuit Zolder).
Coming from Antwerpen: follow E313 direction Hasselt. In Lummen, take direction Genk – Aachen (E314), leave the highway at exit 27, direction Zolder. As from there follow direction Circuit Zolder.
Book from the widest choice of cheap ferries at www.ferrysavers.com < copy&paste.
Put this address in your satnav: Circuit Zolder, Terlaemen 30, 3550 Heusden-Zolder [B]. Coordinates latitude : 51.009037, longitude : 5.272063.
– Find the administration upon arrival in the last pit box.
– All drivers – and that includes guest drivers – are certified members.
– Annual membership fee @ 40€ per member and payable on location only.
– Unlimited passengers per car possible @ 10€ per person and payable on location only.
– Driver briefings either verbally or in writing.
– This opportunity includes the free use of your own covered pit box area.
– Private pit boxes can be rented directly from the circuit and on location only.
– Indicative price for your private pit box is about 75€/box [6 cars].
– Overtaking [left & right] and outbraking are allowed.
– This event presents an excellent test opportunity for (professional) racing drivers.
– Track day enthusiasts are equally welcome, as this is a safe group to be with.
– No race licence requirement.
– Helmets obligatory for drivers ánd passengers.
– For safety reasons it is advised to wear long sleeves and pants [jeans].
About the cars
– Both road going and race cars.
– Pre-war, classic cars, youngtimers and modern cars.
– Single seaters subject to driver’s experience.
– No monospace/family/3wheeler cars permitted.
– Cars must comply with the min. safety standards below.
– Cars must have at least one towing eye, on the front of the car.
– Tape your headlights.
– Although not obligatory, we recommend you have a fire extinguisher in your car.
– All tyres eligible.
– No roll cage necessary, except for slicks shod cars.
– Note that slick tyres are permitted only if cars are fitted with a suitable roll-over protection.
The number of cars we accept, is always limited to the number of cars which are allowed to drive. You therefore will never end up on any reserve list. Once your entry has been confirmed, you are guaranteed to drive.
This time schedule is provisional until officially confirmed by the officials of this event.
Day sessions :
10:00H – Administration in the last pit box.
10:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal.
11:00H – Open Pit Lane til 12:00H.
12:00H – Lunch til 13:00H | strict engine silence.
13:00H – Open Pit Lane until 18:00H.
18:00H – Track closed.
19:00H – Paddocks closed.
Book YOUR Zolder test track Day today !
Many parts of the circuit, definitely the chicanes are revised, which makes the ZOLDER test track DAY increasingly popular. Don’t be left out and make absolutely sure that you’re part of the next ZOLDER test track DAY by registering today !
Should the weather prevent us from driving on your scheduled ZOLDER test track DAY, you will receive a voucher, which can be used for any next event and at your own convenience.
Safe Group to be with
The Clerk of the Course complimented the group on many occasions, stating that our ZOLDER test track DAY group proved to be a very disciplined and safe group to be with.
Registering is easy …
Register by using the registration form at the bottom of this page. Now that you and your car are registered and paid for, you will have priority over any following registration or people, that just show up on the day.
Beneficiary name: S.E.T.T.
Address: Meer en Duin 1 – 2163HA LISSE – Netherlands
IBAN: NL97 RABO 03069 43557
Reference: zolder test track day + date + your name
Banks charge you substantial fees on money transfers, so we always advise our British friends to use TransferWise.
Don’t hesitate to use the form below to mail me any question you might have about the ZOLDER test track DAY.