Zandvoort Track Day 2020
A ‘refreshed’ legendary circuit
The Zandvoort Track Day is an increasingly popular event amongst drivers. And now that the circuit is being refreshed and two corners are being transformed into “banking corners”, it comes as no surprise, that everyone wants to have a taste of the ‘new’ circuit, and preferably before the Dutch Grand Prix in May 2020. And what’s more, Zandvoort offers the possibility to take your spouse or a friend and hop into town or visit one of the countless sea side restaurants to finish the day off. Zandvoort, the beach resort and the relaxed ambiance of this event is what makes the Zandvoort Track Day such a unique opportunity.
- Outbraking, as well as overtaking [left and right], are allowed.
- Make the most out of your day and take as many drivers/passengers as you would like.
- Expert Drivers and Novices welcome, no race licence requirement.
- Your group is a safe group to be with.
- Your best opportunity to prepare for events later this year.
- On track you’ll find an interesting mix of both historic and modern cars.
Should you have any questions about the Zandvoort Track Day, then best leave a message below.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be the first to put this ‘refreshed’ legendary circuit on your CV.
About the Circuit of Zandvoort
Circuit Zandvoort is only 75m. away from the sea front. Located in the dunes area, north of the little beach town Zandvoort, the circuit is rather undulating and features many elevation changes. The corners are of many different cambers and angles. Particularly the notorious ‘Scheivlak’ corner, which goes up and down and to the right, all at the same time. The ‘Tarzan’ hairpin at the end of the straight still is one of the most famous corners in motor racing today.
Total circuit length is 4.307km / 2.676mls and find your track map of the Circuit of Zandvoort.
>> If you’re considering to join in, than don’t forget to view the YouTube below. It will give you a good idea about the challenging characteristics of this dunes-circuit;
Zandvoort | How to get there
- Map Travel distances to Zandvoort .
- Book from the widest choice of cheap ferries at www.ferrysavers.com .
- Put this addres in your car navigation: Burgemeester van Alphenstraat 108, 2041KP Zandvoort, the Netherlands.
- Coordinates latitude : 52.392467, longitude : 4.553888.
- Plenty of comfortable country hotels and B&B available.
The number of cars we accept, is always limited to the number of cars which are allowed to drive. You therefore will never end up on any reserve list. Once your entry has been confirmed, you are guaranteed to drive.
Should the weather prevent us from driving on your scheduled Zandvoort Track Day, you will receive a voucher, which can be used for any next event and at your own convenience.
- Find the Administration upon arrival in Bernie’s Bar & Kitchen.
- Driver briefings are either verbally or in writing.
- Unlimited drivers and/or passengers per car possible @ 20€ per person, payable on location only.
- Private pit boxes, for about 6-8 cars, can be rented directly from the circuit at about 100€/box, payable on location only.
- Both overtaking [left & right] and outbraking are allowed. You will understand that you only perform these activities in a social and sensible manner.
- General driving behaviour will be monitored permanently by the Clerk of the Course and his Team.
- This event presents an excellent opportunity for both (professional) racing drivers ánd track day enthusiasts.
- No race licence requirement.
- Helmets obligatory for drivers ánd passengers.
- For safety reasons it is advised to wear long sleeves and pants [jeans].
About the cars
- Both road going and race cars.
- Pre-war, classic cars, youngtimers and modern cars.
- Single seaters subject to driver’s experience.
- No monospace/family/3wheeler cars permitted.
- Cars must comply with the min. safety standards below.
- Cars must have at least one towing eye, on the front of the car.
- Tape your headlights.
- Although not obligatory, we recommend you have a fire extinguisher in your car.
- All tyres eligible.
- Note that slick tyres are permitted only if your car is fitted with a suitable roll-over protection.
- No roll cage necessary, except for slicks shod cars.
- Noise restricted to 92dB, dynamic check.
- Petrol station available just outside the main gate.
Zandvoort Track Day
08:00H – Administration in Bernie’s Bar & Kitchen.
08:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal and obligatory for all drivers.
09:00H – Open Pit Lane until 11:45H.
11:00H – Administration in Bernie’s Bar & Kitchen.
11:45H – Drivers’ Briefing | verbal and obligatory for all drivers.
12:15H – Open Pit Lane until 17:00H.
Should you have any questions about the Zandvoort Track Day? Best contact Pieter BAKKER directly.