ZOLDER test track DAY ‘s 2019
The ZOLDER test Track DAY will return to the former Grand Prix circuit on nine separate occasions, this year. The Circuit of Zolder, is the only race track on Flemish soil and finds its roots in the late 1950’s. Through the years, the entire range of motor sports found its way to this circuit, with the absolute highlights being the Belgian F1 Grand Prix’s, on 10 occasions, until 1984.
- Outbraking, as well as overtaking [left and right], are allowed.
- Reduce your costs and take as many drivers and/or passengers as you would like.
- Expert Drivers and Novices welcome, no race licence requirement.
- Your group is a safe and disciplined group to be with.
- Great opportunity in preparation for either the Blancpain GT Series, Historic Grand Prix, Super Prix Zolder, European VW Fun Cup or the Belgian Audi & VW Club Day.
Have you got any question about the ZOLDER test track DAY? Than contact Pieter BAKKER and mail him any question you might have.
Many parts of the circuit, definitely the chicanes, are revised, which makes the ZOLDER test track DAY increasingly popular. This circuit still has the punch of an old-fashioned Grand Prix circuit. Don’t be left out and make absolutely sure that you’re part of the next ZOLDER test track DAY by registering today !
About the Circuit of Zolder
Zolder | How to get there
Its location, in the North of Belgium makes the circuit very accessible from all sides, whether you are coming from the UK or the surrounding countries.
- Book from the widest choice of cheap ferries at ferrysavers.com.
- Put this address in your car navigation:Circuit Zolder, Terlaemen 30, 3550 Heusden-Zolder [B].
- Coordinates latitude : 51.009037, longitude : 5.272063.
Below, I’ve found you a nice and learning youtube about the ZOLDER test track DAYS;
- The Circuit of Zolder has been a permanent road course from the start, in 1963.
- On the FIA Circuit Grading List it shows that the circuit has a Grade 2 status, which is the 2nd highest safety status available [only F1 has Grade 1].
- Circuit length is 4.010km / 2.492mls.
- Prepare your self at home and already have a look at the Zolder Racing Line < click.
- Track map of the Zolder Circuit < click.
- Paddock map of the Zolder Circuit < click.
The number of cars we accept, is always limited to the number of cars which are allowed to drive. You therefore will never end up on any reserve list. Once your entry has been confirmed, you are guaranteed to drive.
Should the weather prevent us from driving on your scheduled ZOLDER test track DAY, you will receive a voucher, which can be used for any next event and at your own convenience.
Safe Group to be with
The Clerk of the Course complimented the group on many occasions, stating that our ZOLDER test track DAY group proved to be a very disciplined and safe group to be with.
- Find the administration upon arrival in the last pit box.
- All drivers – and that includes guest drivers – are certified members. Annual membership fee 40€ and only payable on location.
- Unlimited passengers and/or drivers per car possible @ 20€ per person and payable on location only.
- Private pit boxes, for about 6 cars, can be rented on location only and directly from the circuit at about 75€/box.
- Driver briefings either verbally or in writing.
- Overtaking [left & right] and outbraking are allowed.
- This event presents an excellent test opportunity for (professional) racing drivers.
- Track day enthusiasts are equally welcome, as this is a safe group to be with.
- No race licence requirement.
- Helmets obligatory for drivers ánd passengers.
- For safety reasons it is advised to wear long sleeves and pants [jeans].
About the cars
- Both road going and race cars.
- Pre-war, classic cars, youngtimers and modern cars.
- Single seaters subject to driver’s experience.
- No monospace/family/3wheeler cars permitted.
- Noise restriction 95dBa
- Cars must comply with the min. safety standards below.
- Cars must have at least one towing eye, on the front of the car.
- Tape your headlights.
- Although not obligatory, we recommend you have a fire extinguisher in your car.
- All tyres eligible.
- No roll cage necessary, except for slicks shod cars.
- Note that slick tyres are permitted only if cars are fitted with a suitable roll-over protection.
This time schedule is provisional until officially confirmed by the officials of this event.
ZOLDER test track DAY
Day sessions :
09:00H – Administration in the last pit box.
09:45H – Drivers’ Briefing morning & full day drivers.
10:00H – Open Pit Lane til 12:00H.
12:00H – Lunch til 13:00H | strict engine silence.
12:00H – Signing on afternoon drivers.
12:45H – Drivers’ Briefing afternoon drivers.
13:00H – Open Pit Lane til 17:00 or 18:00H.
17:00 or 18:00H – Track closed.
18:00 or 19:00H – Paddocks closed.
Don’t hesitate to contact Pieter BAKKER and mail him any question you might have about the ZOLDER test track DAY.